Fulfill your CoBE volunteer hours through FMA!
Jitters Coffee Lounge
Some things that may be helpful to know...
- Located on the first floor of Wells East Residence Hall
- Open from 8PM-midnight almost all days of the week (given that there are enough volunteers)
- Shifts are 7:30-10 PM and 10-12:30 PM
- You can volunteer just one time and never come back or several times a week on-going! It's all up to you.
- You only have to volunteer once to become a shift leader!
- You can volunteer on the same nights as your friends. Preferences such as that are gladly taken! You can even do a "takeover" night with your organization, where only your members volunteer, which can be especially helpful if you're trying to plan a social event or recruit new members.
Please email Jitters at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are at all interested!
Center of the Arts
ways to volunteer
Usher at the event of your choice
Work as backstage crew for events
Distribute posters in your community
Update data base information
Prepare occasional bulk mailings
Please call the office 262-472-4444, or e-mail them at email@example.com you are interested in any of the above volunteer opportunities at Young Auditorium!
Calling all volunteers! Please join us for Spring Commencement on May 18th!
The Registrar’s Office is seeking volunteers to help with Commencement setup and other tasks for the day-of, such as:
Hosts for families
Arranging the fieldhouse
Please contact the Registrar’s office at 262-472-1570 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Morning participation is from 7AM-12PM
Afternoon participation is from 12PM-5PM
Help us commemorate our graduates!